[Users] Claws GTK3 bugs

Thorsten Maerz info at netztorte.de
Sun May 16 10:58:50 CEST 2021

On Sun, 16 May 2021 08:41:42 +0100
Keith Edmunds <kaclse at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Bugs should be filed to the bug tracker (1). Discussed here if they
> > need to be.
>
>  - folder colours are odd. Folders with unread mails have the colour
>    normally associated with being greyed out, although they are selectable
>    and function correctly. Once I've opened them when they have unread
>    mails, they then appear "full colour". As a consequence, it's quite
>    hard to see folders with unread mails since I last opened the folder.
>    Can provide screenshots on request.

This might have to do with the old GtkCTree widget, which has
redrawing issues using gtk3 at least under wayland and mswin as well.

Are you able to compile the "gtk3tree" branch?
It uses a newer widget (GtkTreeView) and folder colours have
been implemented in the meantime (apart from that, it's in
sync with the gtk3 branch).
Does the gtk3tree version behave as expected?

--
Best regards,
Thorsten