[Users] CM 4.0.0 3 column layout

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sun Jul 25 09:24:27 CEST 2021

On Sat, 24 Jul 2021 13:54:35 -0700
sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:

Hello sylpheed at 911networks.com,

>I shrink the message column, this increase the message window. I
>close the CM and next time, the message column is again wide and the
>message window narrow. CM doesn't store the windows layout.

Instead of decreasing the width of the column that's too wide, try
increasing the width of the column that's too narrow.  You may find that
makes a difference.

Failing that, editing clawsrc directly might achieve your goal. Clawsker
will be helpful in that regard.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"