[Users] Gdata

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Thu Jan 7 19:18:47 CET 2021

Just as a comment - which may or may not be of help w/regards to your Linux
I have been using the gdata plugin for years to access my Google addressbook.
This is true for both the distribution binaries and compile-from-source
versions of Claws. The distribution I have been using is openSUSE "Leap" Linux.

You do have to give Claws permission to access your Google account - which
option should be provided by Google the first time gdata starts up (or
sometimes on a new release of the gdata plugin).

Regards,
Lyle
--

--