[Users] Strange behaviour with FROM and TO boxes since upgrading ??

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 5 00:26:10 CET 2021

On Mon, 4 Jan 2021 22:24:36 +0000
Bob Williams <usenet at karmasailing.uk> wrote:

> I am using the Adwaita theme here for both GTK2 and GTK3 applications.
> openSUSE Leap 15.2, KDE Plasma. CM 3.17.8

I have used Synaptic to install Adwaita, then at application level for
Gnome 2 selected that theme and the preview showed it doesn't exhibit
the 'disappear' problem.

In Claws/Pref/Theme, there is no Adwaita there in the dropdown. If I
try 'get more' it just goes to https://www.claws-mail.org/themes.php ,
yet those are all in the dropdown. If I try 'install new' it goes
looking for a folder ?

The app style theme is not being used in Claws. Is there a setting
somewhere to push/force that ?

Regards,

Peter