[Users] Open attachements in sent emails

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Thu Feb 18 17:34:38 UTC 2021

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 13:20:55 +0100
APM <apschwimmer at apmland.de> wrote:

> I can't open attachements in my own sent-emails.
> There's a button "Attachements" which show me the mime type etc, but
> there's no option to open text attachements for example.

Maybe the previous assumption was wrong. I'm not sure exactly what you mean,
because mail in the sent folder is readable like any other mail. And the
attachments can be opened just the same. Text and images will be displayed in
claws-mail, but these, and all others, can be opened by right-clicking their
MIME icon to the right of the displayed message, and using Open or Open With.

with regards

Paul