[Users] gtk3 version / themes / HiDPI

gzu at iinet.net.au gzu at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 12 04:32:46 UTC 2021

 You can
tryhttps://github.com/PapirusDevelopmentTeam/papirus-claws-mail-themehttps://github.com/PapirusDevelopmentTeam/papirus-claws-mail-theme

----- Original Message -----
From: "Derek B. Noonburg"
Sent:Thu, 11 Feb 2021 18:52:39 -0800
Subject:[Users] gtk3 version / themes / HiDPI

 I'm using claws on a HiDPI laptop display. A while back, someone
 posted a theme called "BasicSVG", which works well, with one
exception.
 On the gtk3 branch, the sidebar to the right of the message view is a
 little too narrow, so the MIME part icons end up getting cut off.
(See
 attached screenshot.)

 I realize this is a theme bug, not a claws bug. And it's also
 aesthetic, not functional. But I'm wondering if there's some trick to
 make it look a little nicer? Or maybe there's another theme (or some
 other approach) that will work for me?

 Is anyone else using claws on a HiDPI display?

 - Derek