[Users] gtk3 version / themes / HiDPI

Derek B. Noonburg derekn at foolabs.com
Fri Feb 12 02:52:39 UTC 2021

I'm using claws on a HiDPI laptop display.  A while back, someone
posted a theme called "BasicSVG", which works well, with one exception.
On the gtk3 branch, the sidebar to the right of the message view is a
little too narrow, so the MIME part icons end up getting cut off.  (See
attached screenshot.)

I realize this is a theme bug, not a claws bug.  And it's also
aesthetic, not functional.  But I'm wondering if there's some trick to
make it look a little nicer?  Or maybe there's another theme (or some
other approach) that will work for me?

Is anyone else using claws on a HiDPI display?

- Derek