[Users] gtk3 version / themes / HiDPI

Derek B. Noonburg derekn at foolabs.com
Fri Feb 12 06:13:09 UTC 2021

Thanks for the link.  I tried it out, and it's showing the same
problem.  If I use the PNG files, they're too small (like the builtin
theme).  If I use the SVG files, they're wider than the right sidebar
(like the BasicSVG theme).

I think the issue here is that I want the sidebar to be wider (to fit
the icons), but there's no way to do that (as far as I know).

- Derek