[Users] Export mbox Windows 10

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 22:25:34 CET 2021

On Wed, 8 Dec 2021 15:53:15 +0200, Максим Крыжный wrote:
>I recently switched from Debian 10 to Windows 10 and when I tried
>to export this folder to a mbox file, I got a 540 megabyte file. I
>found that many emails were missing from the file I received. Is it
>true that export to mbox file does not work correctly under Windows?

Hi,

the first step to solve an issue by getting help from a community is to
describe the issue without inconsistencies. Sometimes the language
barrier is tricky.

IIUC you want to _exported_ from  Debian 10 and
              to _import_   under Windows 10.

So either the _export_ from Debian 10 fails or the _import_ under
Windows 10 fails. Completely irrelevant seems to be _export_ failures
under Windows 10.

Regards,
Ralf