[Users] Export mbox Windows 10

Максим Крыжный kryzhny at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 14:53:15 CET 2021

Hello everyone!

One of my folders (Claws Mail 3.18.0) contains a long-term archive of
correspondence and over 36 thousand letters, its size is over 30 Gb. But I
recently switched from Debian 10 to Windows 10 and when I tried to export
this folder to a mbox file, I got a 540 megabyte file. I found that many
emails were missing from the file I received. Is it true that export to
mbox file does not work correctly under Windows?

Is it possible to fix this?
---
with regards
Maxim Kryzhny