[Users] Notification plugin is not working

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Tue Dec 7 11:40:47 CET 2021

On Mon, 6 Dec 2021 20:47:24 -0300
Dedeco Balaco via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

> The file obtained with debug argument enabled follow. Again, if
> sensitive information is in it, please tell me quick. I will edit it more.
>
> https://balacobaco.insomnia247.nl/dedec0/debug.output-2021,12,06,20,18,06-clawsmail.txt
>
> Thank you for your attention.

This time you have the notification plugin loaded, but do not have any of its
modules activated. So far, based on the information you have provided, it
seems that you are not able to load and configure the plugin correctly, and
not through the fault of the plugin. In other words: user error.

You do not even need the notification plugin to notify you about new mail.
Go to /Configuration/Preferences/Mail Handling/Receiving, locate the 'Run
command' frame, activate the check boxes, add your command, et voila.

That's it from me.

with regards

Paul