[Users] Notification plugin is not working

Dedeco Balaco dedeco.balaco at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 20:39:01 CET 2021

Em 07/12/2021 07:40, Paul escreveu:
> On Mon, 6 Dec 2021 20:47:24 -0300
> Dedeco Balaco via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:
>
>> The file obtained with debug argument enabled follow. Again, if
>> sensitive information is in it, please tell me quick. I will edit it more.
>>
>> https://balacobaco.insomnia247.nl/dedec0/debug.output-2021,12,06,20,18,06-clawsmail.txt
>>
>> Thank you for your attention.
> This time you have the notification plugin loaded, but do not have any of its
> modules activated. So far, based on the information you have provided, it
> seems that you are not able to load and configure the plugin correctly, and
> not through the fault of the plugin. In other words: user error.

Wrong. They are activated: systraicon(enable notification window; 10
seconds; show folder name); command(the shell script to play a sound
which i showed before; block for 10 seconds); notification window(5
seconds); display(with the colors i chose before). So, all of these were
enabled before the test began, and still enabled, now. What you said is
wrong.

> You do not even need the notification plugin to notify you about new mail.
> Go to /Configuration/Preferences/Mail Handling/Receiving, locate the 'Run
> command' frame, activate the check boxes, add your command, et voila.

"Run command" -> "after automatic verification" (one check box) will not
be executed when only new messages are received. Will it?