[Users] Notification plugin is not working

Dedeco Balaco dedeco.balaco at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 00:47:24 CET 2021

Em 05/12/2021 07:56, Paul escreveu:
> On Sat, 4 Dec 2021 22:30:29 -0300
> Dedeco Balaco via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:
>
>> Anyone here understands why?
> With the detail you have provided, it is only possible to vaguely guess.
>
> Run `claws-mail --debug` and include the relevant debug output. This should
> provide more clues.

Remade the test. I did this:

test 2 with claws-mail - notification plugin loaded

19:39:00 - message being composed in Thunderbird; draft saved

around 19:40, a notification appeared with the colours i chose, for the
draft message.

19:44:00 - the notification is still shown. Is it fixed?

19:45:00 - message sent to this same account.

around 19:45 - Thunderbird plays the sound for the new message received.
I do not open the message, so it stays new and unread.

20:14 - CM still did not show any notification. The account refresh
period is 1 minute.

The file obtained with debug argument enabled follow. Again, if
sensitive information is in it, please tell me quick. I will edit it more.

https://balacobaco.insomnia247.nl/dedec0/debug.output-2021,12,06,20,18,06-clawsmail.txt

Thank you for your attention.