[Users] Support for 'Exchange ActiveSync' Protocol

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sat Apr 3 14:51:45 CEST 2021

On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 08:47:13 +0200, Paul Rolland stated:
>Hello,
>
>On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 08:37:49 +0200
>Michael Rasmussen via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:
>
>> As I recall your employer is a university and therefore you should
>> take the above information with a gran of salt. The proprietary
>> protocol EAS is not supported and will never be supported in any
>> form or shape by Apple which means your university will loose 50-75%
>> of its students.

Are you sure about that?
<https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/exchange-team-blog/apple-licenses-exchange-activesync-for-the-iphone/ba-p/587843#:~:text=Today%2C%20Apple%20announced%20they%20have%20licensed%20the%20Exchange,the%20list%20of%20mobile%20device%20manufacturers%20supporting%20EAS.>

--
Jerry