[Users] Support for 'Exchange ActiveSync' Protocol

Paul Rolland rol at witbe.net
Thu Apr 1 08:14:40 CEST 2021

Hello Dustin,

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 19:40:10 -0400
Dustin Miller <dustbiz at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am wondering if any/all of the current development team are open to
> the idea of Claws Mail eventually supporting Microsoft's 'Exchange
> ActiveSync' (EAS) protocol?
>
> If so, I will open an 'enhancement' item in the bug tracker related to
> that.

What about using DavMail as a gateway ?
http://davmail.sourceforge.net/

I agree that having to setup an extra app is not as comfortable as having
everything inside a single app, but that seems to be an already available
way to go...

Regarding Claws, I'd like too to have it support native M365 access, but
Claws is developped by volunteers working on the project during their free
time, and they may have different priorities.

Best,
Rol