[Users] Can emails be stored on local disk?

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sun Sep 27 07:51:09 CEST 2020

On Sun, 27 Sep 2020 09:25:36 +1000
Peter Richards <peter777 at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

Hello Peter,

>GMail having access to yor emails; Facebook scan
>personal messages, I have proved this several times

It's their sole raison d'etre.  They access *everything* you say and do.
Not just on their own systems, but elsewhere, too.  Notice the amount of
FB 'like' buttons, etc. on other sites?  All data passed back to FB.

Similar things apply to google, twitter, and a plethora of other 'social
media' platforms.

Social Media == Spying

--
 Regards  _