[Users] foreground color -- was: Re: background color

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sat Sep 5 08:45:01 CEST 2020

On Sat, 5 Sep 2020 01:40:29 -0400
Pierre Fortin <pf at pfortin.com> wrote:

> All I find is the theme is "clawsola" which appears to only have .png
> files.

"clawsola" is one of the Claws Mail /icon/ themes. That is, it changes icons
only and has nothing to do with colours.

> I fired up CM2 and discovered the fg is white, while it's black
> on CM3...  Same .claws-mail & clawsrc...

You discovered that GTK2 and GTK3 use distinct themes. That's nothing to do
with any Claws Mail icon theme, but is GTK themes.

You need to find a gtk3 theme that you are confortable with, or learn how to
modify the one you are using.

with regards

Paul