[Users] foreground color -- was: Re: background color

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Sat Sep 5 07:40:29 CEST 2020

On Sat, 5 Sep 2020 13:22:13 +1000 Liz wrote:

>On Fri, 4 Sep 2020 17:30:07 -0400
>Pierre Fortin <pf at pfortin.com> wrote:
>
>> My background color is quite dark blue making reading the black text
>> more difficult as I age...
>>
>> Is this the default CM bg-color?
>> If so: Can I change it? How?
>> If not: clue as to what is setting it?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Pierre
>
>In your headers I find
>So you need to find what sets the theme on your distro. Then you can
>research how to get something you can read.

I've never messed with any theme.
All I find is the theme is "clawsola" which appears to only have .png
files.  I fired up CM2 and discovered the fg is white, while it's black
on CM3...  Same .claws-mail & clawsrc...

Watched CM startup with lsof and strace; but don't see any gtk or theme
files that contain anything obvious...

I thought it was my eyes; but it's CM2(white/blue) vs CM3(black/blue)...