[Users] That won't work.

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 04:42:31 CEST 2020

Hey there,

Ralf Mardorf via Users wrote:
>Little Girl wrote:

>>Ah, a search of a folder. I had somehow gotten the impression that
>>you were talking about a special folder that holds search results or
>>something.

>It _is_ a virtual folder holding search results, your first
>impression is correct.

I was thinking an actual folder rather than a virtual folder, but
okay.

>Your mails are sorted to either a real folder for the Ubuntu mailing
>list or a real folder for the Claws mailing list.

Nice.

>I could add a virtual search folder "Little Girl". It could hold all
>your mails that are sorted inside of the Ubuntu and Claws folders.

Interesting. I wasn't able to figure out a way to create one that
holds all messages that were received X days ago, so I'm relying on
my ability to remember to mark them as unread after reading if I
want to reply to them later instead of now.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.