[Users] That won't work.

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 06:25:34 CEST 2020

On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 11:34:27 -0400, Little Girl wrote:
>Ah, a search of a folder. I had somehow gotten the impression that
>you were talking about a special folder that holds search results or
>something.

It _is_ a virtual folder holding search results, your first
impression is correct.

Your mails are sorted to either a real folder for the Ubuntu mailing
list or a real folder for the Claws mailing list.

I could add a virtual search folder "Little Girl". It could hold all
your mails that are sorted inside of the Ubuntu and Claws folders.