[Users] That won't work.

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 22:33:45 CEST 2020

On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 16:13:25 -0400, Little Girl wrote:
>I don't use thread view. I usually sort my mail by date without the
>threads being separated.

That's my default, too.

>my reading and replying don't always happen at the same time.
>Sometimes I'll read a message, but not reply to it for a day or more.

So you are a human beeing ;)?

I'm doing the same. I'm used to hand written notes. Right now on my hand
written todo list related to emails are:

- Reply GR55 Floorboard
- Reply John @ α6400

I guess I will not forget to reply Colin (the GR55 Floorboard
programmer) and John, a photography enthusiast, I noticed on the
Evolution MUA mailing list.