[Users] That won't work.

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 17:22:25 CEST 2020

Hey there,

Ralf Mardorf via Users wrote:
>Little Girl wrote:

>>I don't use thread view. I usually sort my mail by date without the
>>threads being separated.
>
>That's my default, too.

I'll bet it's pretty common. Most of us instinctively have strong
associations with when we received things.

>>my reading and replying don't always happen at the same time.
>>Sometimes I'll read a message, but not reply to it for a day or
>>more.
>
>So you are a human beeing ;)?

It would seem so.

>I'm doing the same.

Good to know.

>I'm used to hand written notes. Right now on my hand written todo
>list related to emails are:
>
>- Reply GR55 Floorboard
>- Reply John @ α6400
>
>I guess I will not forget to reply Colin (the GR55 Floorboard
>programmer) and John, a photography enthusiast, I noticed on the
>Evolution MUA mailing list.

I also use a ToDo list, although mine is digital and, as yet, doesn't
contain any reminders to reply to emails. That may change as a result
of this reorganization, though.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.