[Users] Fresh Installation of Claws-Mail

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 19:12:58 CEST 2020

On Fri, 1 May 2020 13:57:52 -0000, Paul wrote:
>On Fri, 01 May 2020 15:13:43 +0200
>Ralf Mardorf via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:
>
>> Yes, if dillo is installed, it should work.
>
>Dillo being installed is not the same as the dillo-plugin being
>installed.
>
>According to this page, there is no dillo plugin, no fancy plugin and
>no litehml plugin package.
>https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=claws-mail&stype=all

I assumed the OP did build claws from ports, too, so the build time
dependency would be fulfilled to build the plugin, assuming dillo was
build before claws was build. Quite some assumptions, but probably my
first reply shed some light on my intention.

I didn't take a look at the FreeBSD ports, however, my self-build Ubuntu
package doesn't split claws into several packages, it's one build that
results in one package. Arch Linux from official Arch repositories
does the same, it's not a split package.