[Users] Standard view split pane drag handle

Dave Howorth dave at howorth.org.uk
Mon Mar 30 18:20:38 CEST 2020

On Mon, 30 Mar 2020 10:51:23 -0500
Brian via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

> I've been using Claws Mail for over 15 years now and have never read
> so many mis-informed complaints about design.  I guess as more users
> find Claws Mail, who have been exposed to poorly designed "hand
> helds" they become less logical about what desktop design should look
> like.

You're entitled to your opinions, just as others are. But things
generally go better if you present them as your opinions, rather than
claiming your views as the one-and-only true point of view and
belittling anybody who expresses a different point of view. That
remains true whether you actually believe yours is the only truth or
not.

JMHO, of course.