[Users] Problem with mail file

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Jul 15 12:30:09 CEST 2020

On Wed, 15 Jul 2020 12:22:34 +0200
Stephan von Krawczynski <skraw.ml at ithnet.com> wrote:

> I wonder why claws already hangs when entering the folder. I do not even
> have to view the message - I do not reach this step at all.

Probably the options you have chosen for default selection on entering a
folder are causing this message to be selected.

> Is the problem already arising in the header/subject parsing?

I doubt that.

Run with --debug and then go to this problem message (or the folder it
contains). When you experience the problem, copy the debug output, and then
paste it into a reply to this thread.

Please do not email me /and/ the list. You must be subscribed to post to this
list, and I always read the list messages, so there is no point in sending to
me and the list - just reply to the list address.

with regards

Paul