[Users] [not sent off-list in error] Mail header not displayed.

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sun Apr 5 10:56:12 CEST 2020

On Thu, 2 Apr 2020 05:47:19 +0200
Ralf Mardorf via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

> "It must not be read"
>
> Does anybody read the bottom of a mail first? When I read "It must not
> be read", assuming I should read the disclaimer at all, something I
> usually do not do, then I already have read the mail's body. At best
> it could prevent me from reading attachments or exploiting the
> content of the mail's body, but it's not possible to forget
> interesting content.
>
> If we do not lock car doors in Germany, even if this should happen in
> error and theft happens, we be partially at fault, it has legal
> consequences for the thief and for the aggrieved party, too.
>
> I wonder about the "in error" part. Accidents do have legal
> consequences, too.

I'm a compulsive reader. I can also read upside down and sideways, but
mirrored writing is a bit slower...
So when I get to the bottom of the mail, I've already read everything
worthwhile.
I work in an area where privacy is respected, so I don't usually share,
but if it's a good joke I can be very tempted!

Liz