[Users] [not sent off-list in error] Mail header not displayed.

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 05:47:19 CEST 2020

"It must not be read"

Does anybody read the bottom of a mail first? When I read "It must not
be read", assuming I should read the disclaimer at all, something I
usually do not do, then I already have read the mail's body. At best it
could prevent me from reading attachments or exploiting the content of
the mail's body, but it's not possible to forget interesting content.

If we do not lock car doors in Germany, even if this should happen in
error and theft happens, we be partially at fault, it has legal
consequences for the thief and for the aggrieved party, too.

I wonder about the "in error" part. Accidents do have legal
consequences, too.

--
If this mail wasn't sent off-list in error, but sent to the mailing