[Users] Mail header not displayed.

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 05:15:09 CEST 2020

On Thu, 2 Apr 2020 13:35:21 +1300, cr wrote:
>Any lawyers here?

IMNAL but the law office that safeguards my interests with great
success (we _always_ won against opponents such as public
authorities) does add the below quoted disclaimer in German, followed by
an English text with typos. It's copied and pasted from an original
Email I received.

I seriously doubt that it is valid in law here in Germany or anywhere
else in Europe, let alone that it is meaningful anywhere outside of
Europe.

Some day I'll ask them, why they add this disclaimer and why they keep
the typos.

"Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und / oder rechtlich geschützte
E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie
die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail oder von Teilen dieser Mail ist
nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/ or privileged information. If
error) please notify the sender. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please contact +49[snip]. The information contained in this
e-mail an in the attachments if any, is confidential. It must not be
read, copied, disclosed, printe, forwarded, relied upon or used by any
person other than the intendet recipient. Unauthorised use, disclosure
or copying is strictly prohibited."