[Users] Mail header not displayed.

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Thu Apr 2 09:10:43 CEST 2020

On Thu, 2 Apr 2020 13:35:21 +1300
cr <cr at orcon.net.nz> wrote:

Hello cr,

>Any lawyers here?

My wife's legally trained as a solicitor.  She's never been impressed by
such statements.  Ironic then, perhaps, the people that apply them most
often, IME, are law firms.

Unlike e-signing, which has laws in place to support it, there is no
_specific_ legislation to add weight to those disclaimers.

Keep in mind I'm talking about England/Wales.  Other jurisdictions may
well treat such things differently.

--
 Regards  _
Well I don't want you to think I'm being obscene