[Users] Unchecking "Get mail" for this account does not stop Claws from trying to get mail for the account

Notopygos notopygos at disroot.org
Sun Jul 14 19:26:04 CEST 2019

On Sun, 14 Jul 2019 17:05:34 +0000
John Long <codeblue at inbox.lv> wrote:

> I tried quitting Claws and restarting but it does not seem to have an
> effect. It is not every 15 minutes as I would have expected, so I
> can't imagine what the problem could be. But the box is not checked
> and I'm still getting a password prompt occasionally, so there is
> some kind of a problem.

I am running the same version as yours but coudn't reproduce this,
which box have you unchecked?

goto configuration > edit account, choose the account you want to edit
and click on edit and under advanced uncheck "get mail checks ....".

~Notopygos
--
1C24 ED06 365A 6045 C128
A1C0 FB0E 5321 5307 6E7D