[Users] Unchecking "Get mail" for this account does not stop Claws from trying to get mail for the account

John Long codeblue at inbox.lv
Sun Jul 14 19:05:34 CEST 2019

Hi,

Claws Mail version 3.17.3
System Information
GTK+ 2.24.32 / GLib 2.60.4
Locale: en_US.UTF-8 (charset: UTF-8)
Operating System: Linux 5.1.16-300.fc30.x86_64 (x86_64)

Problem: Claws is not respecting whether Get Mail should check for new
messages on a particular account. I'm having problems with one of the
servers so I thought to disable fetching mail from that account for a
awhile. I have the fetch interval set to 15 minutes and I'm still
getting an occasional popup asking for a password for the account.

I tried quitting Claws and restarting but it does not seem to have an
effect. It is not every 15 minutes as I would have expected, so I can't
imagine what the problem could be. But the box is not checked and I'm
still getting a password prompt occasionally, so there is some kind of
a problem.

Thanks

/jl