[Users] Delete behaviour

Zoltán Kócsi zoltan at bendor.com.au
Sun Jan 13 12:03:08 CET 2019

I've updated my Claws from an ancient version. Everything went fine,
except one thing, which is probably just a config thing:

In the old version when I deleted an item, the next entry was selected
and opened:

xxxxxxxx
yyyyyyyy <- current item
zzzzzzzz

then click on Trash and:

xxxxxxxx
zzzzzzzz <- current item

The new version (3.16) moves the selection back to the item before the
deleted item:

xxxxxxxx
yyyyyyyy <- current item
zzzzzzzz

then click on Trash and:

xxxxxxxx <- current item
zzzzzzzz

I'd like to tell Claws that I'd very much prefer the old variant, simply
because that allows me to just glance at the next mail and if it's
rubbish, I just keep clicking on the Trash until something useful comes
up.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything in Preferences that would do
that.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Zoltan