[Users] Clawsker doesn't start (Can't locate Gtk3.pm in @INC...)

Removed GDPR removed-gdpr at example.com
Mon Nov 12 19:12:12 CET 2018

On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 17:41:43 +0000 Dave Howorth wrote:

> My suggestion is to remove all the perl stuff you
> just installed (i.e. rm -r the directories).

I do this every time = after each email I receive from
you guys.

> Then start the installation again and follow my
> suggestions, suitably adapted hopefully by yourself
> to be in the correct order so things progress
> smoothly and without errors.

I already did that. Please let me know if I have done
something wrong and what should be the correct one.

> System installed [...]

Thanks for clarifying.

> As opposed to installing perl modules from CPAN
> using cpanm (or cpan, a traditional older but
> similar tool, but please just stick to one of them)

OK. Here is an attempt in which:

1. I removed the "system-installed" introspection
packages.

2. rm -rf ~/.cpanm/ ~/perl5/

3. Tried again the same cpanm commands

Result:

-> FAIL Installing the dependencies failed: Module 'Glib::Object::Introspection' is not installed

Full output:

https://files.invalid.tld/2018-11-12-cpanm-5.txt

--
George