[Users] Clawsker doesn't start (Can't locate Gtk3.pm in @INC...)

Removed GDPR removed-gdpr at example.com
Mon Nov 12 16:50:39 CET 2018

On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 14:19:45 +0100 H.Merijn Brand
wrote:

> So, with what you have, you could try
>
> # cpanm XAOC/Gtk3-0.032.tar.gz

Tried. The result is on the link below.

On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 15:13:06 +0000 Dave Howorth wrote:

> No, wrong. The first one IS needed, as I said. The
> second one is the system-provided version of the
> perl package, which as you have now discovered is
> too old to build the module that you want.

I don't know what you mean by "system-provided". I
installed both manually (from the official repos),
i.e. nothing was provided out of the box or by the
default installation.

> So remove the system-installed version of
> Glib::Object::Introspection and then try cpanm Gtk3
> again.

OK. I followed your and H.Merijn Brand's advice
but unfortunately the result is the same:

https://files.invalid.tld/2018-11-12-cpanm-3.txt

--
George