[Users] Configure problem after updating to Fedora 28

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Sat May 5 22:09:37 CEST 2018

On Sat, 5 May 2018 20:25:38 +0100
Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk> wrote:

> I have temporarily hacked the Fedora 28 spec file to user pre-patched
> sources, I'm also in the process of building cairo and webkitgtk
> packages so that I can use the fancy plugin.
>
> Are we having fun yet?

I managed to hack it all together and now have git152 with the fancy
plugin loaded and working. Nasty hacks all round, but I can live with
it for webkitgtk and the cairo packages built with gl enabled.

Any help with how to make it work with the git version without using
the Fedora 28 patches before the rpmbuild step would be appreciated.

--

Brian Morrison