[Users] Hello

Ken castania at suddenlink.net
Thu May 3 17:45:35 CEST 2018

Hey guys . . . new list subscriber, first email . . .
please be nice.

I have CM set up with three accounts -- took some doing, but all are
working well (all imap).

The thing that baffles me is this:  when I switch from one INBOX to the
next, it seems that a randomly selected header is selected in the
header window.

Then, I have to scroll all the way to the top.

I've tried every sort I can think of, marked all emails "read." But CM
insists.

If I delete the favored message, it picks another.

The only exception occurs when new mail is in the INBOX -- then CM will
go to the top.

Any ideas?

K. Castania