[Users] Message going to both account s Re: Users Digest, Vol 79, Issue 40

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri Mar 16 18:58:14 CET 2018

I'm still trying to understand what you are trying to describe.

You said, "The second account keeps receiving messages addressed to
the first", but then said (I think) that you have an IMAP account and
an SMTP-only, but this latter cannot receive mail at all, it's a
send-only account.

You have not managed to describe your mailboxes or, with any
certainty, what accounts you have. Until you can at least do this, I
cannot even begin to help you.

regards

Paul