[Users] Message going to both account s Re: Users Digest, Vol 79, Issue 40

Richard lists-claws at listmail.innovate.net
Fri Mar 16 18:51:27 CET 2018

> Date: Friday, March 16, 2018 17:40:43 +0000
> From: claws.paws at mailmight.com
>
> And . . .
>
> Paul I have been looking at headers but can find nothing that looks
> odd to me but I am not a 'geek'. Soooo I think I may just uninstall
> Claws and re-do it all from scratch. Nothing to be lost in doing
> that as all the profiles/whatever are backed up daily.
> Thanks for advice.

In the headers the things to specifically look at include:

The "Delivered-To:" value should be the address of the mailbox you
retrieved the message from. The other two addresses, if not the same
as the "Delivered-To", could be indications of addresses that are
aliases/distribution lists/etc.

There are other bits in the "received" lines, but the above can
generally help to sort out the obvious.