[Users] Message going to both accounts.

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 15:11:43 CET 2018

On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 13:19:15 +0000
claws.paws at mailmight.com wrote:

> New to this type of communication so apologies for any 'misdeeds'.
>
> I have two accounts set up and one (of course) is the default.
> Addresses are not alike apart from the providers details after '@'.
> Issue: The second account keeps receiving messages addressed to the
> first. This is not with every message just some. The reverse does
> not happen. I have redone both accounts and checked with the
> provider but the issue remains. This has only happened since the
> last upgrade. Any ideas?

Are these POP accounts or IMAP accounts? If the former, are you
sharing a mailbox between the two or do they each have their own
mailbox? Have you configured the accounts correctly? E.g. on the
Advanced page?

What makes you think that the 2nd account gets messages addressed to
the first?

You need to tell us more about your set-up before any reasons can be
determined.

with regards

Paul