[Users] claws on an nvme

Shai Berger shai at platonix.com
Wed Jun 20 07:26:22 CEST 2018

On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 14:09:30 -0500
ralph <suselist at cableone.net> wrote:

> So, is there a way to move/configure just the the 'Trash' folder to an
> alternate location on a spinning drive where it's safe to run shred?

As far as I'm aware, there's no such way in Claws, but since folders in
Claws are also folders on the file-system, you can simply move the
folder to whatever disk you like and put a soft-link to it from the
original location (I think this is a little more complicated on Windows
than on Unix-like systems, but possible there too)

Have fun,
	Shai.