[Users] Creating threads manually

Removed GDPR removed-gdpr at example.com
Tue Jul 17 11:40:39 CEST 2018

On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 11:21:31 +0200 H.Merijn Brand
wrote:

> I somehow find it rude to add issues to software
> when I just come from related other software.

I don't see why a healthy suggestion should be rude.
If enhancements suggestions would not be welcome,
there would be no feature about it in bugzilla.

> It might already have a feature I am looking for or
> it might have reasons not to support said feature.

So far I see no indication for the former and the
later is not quite clear either.

> What I want it relatively easy to do with an
> external perl script, but I never wanted it enough
> to find out how to determine the arguments.

Unfortunately I don't "speak" pearl at all. Perhaps
looking at the script by Paul you could figure out how
to modify it for the purpose we are discussing?

--
George