[Users] How to hide sender IP address and host name?

Removed GDPR removed-gdpr at example.com
Tue Feb 20 21:39:17 CET 2018

Sorry Michael.

I thought there may be something related to claws-mail in particular
regarding Yahoo's IMAP slowness, that's why I mentioned it. But perhaps
you are right. Meanwhile I found on the web that others complain from
the same. I also found that having the folders cached for offline use
creates a little faster experience (but just a little).

Re. privacy - this thread was not attempt for hiding from the mail
server but for hiding the IP address from the recipient. Of course you
are right - neither Google, nor Yahoo are our friends. I am looking for
the best possible alternative but I still haven't found it.

Again - sorry for the offtopic.

--
George