[Users] What's processing marks ?

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri Feb 17 09:12:53 CET 2017

On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 01:14:46 +0100
Michael <codejodler at gmx.ch> wrote:

> I just discovered this account type is POP && do not remove msg
> after receive, -- not IMAP.  I am sorry for the confusion, i'm
> often on the road, using too many laptops in different locations :(
>
> The other machine with claws, that i used the week before, has this
> same account configured as POP && "remove messages after 5 days".
>
> I looked into the providers web interface but the mails both
> weren't there, either.
>
> Most probably the first message was marked as deleted and probably
> even just deleted already.

If you leave messages on the server then they'll be on the
server. The indication that messages have already been received is
stored locally not on the server. If you delete a message from your
MH mailbox that does not delete it on the server. It seems to me that
you are completely mistaken over all of this.

with regards

Paul