[Users] How to kill the "Process Mark" dialog?

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Sun Oct 30 21:59:49 CET 2016

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 15:16:49 -0400
Steven Rostedt <rostedt at goodmis.org> wrote:

> But now with this, two things are annoying. One, is that the deleted
> message stays visible, even with "Hide deleted messages" set. And
> another is this constant "Process Mark" dialog that keeps popping up.

The "Process Marks" dialog when toggling "Hide [...] messages" options
seems like a bug to me, with a rather easy fix, which will probably
land before the upcoming release.

As for "Hide deleted messages" not working - it does work (with the
above mentioned fix). Claws Mail just doesn't consider as deleted
those messages you "moved to trash", since they are flagged to be
moved, not deleted. If you mark message to be deleted, then "Hide
deleted messages" correctly hides it (again, after the mentioned fix).

Regards,
--
Andrej