[Users] How to kill the "Process Mark" dialog?

Steven Rostedt rostedt at goodmis.org
Fri Oct 28 21:58:17 CEST 2016

On Wed, 26 Oct 2016 15:16:49 -0400
Steven Rostedt <rostedt at goodmis.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> With 3.14 things have changed a bit that are kind of annoying. One is
> that I don't want to have my deletions executed right a way. But I like
> to have them hidden. With the latest update, I need to have the
> "Execute immediately" for moved and deleted emails turned off. Because
> if I accidentally delete something, I just want to undelete it and not
> go searching for it in the Trash folder.
>
> But now with this, two things are annoying. One, is that the deleted
> message stays visible, even with "Hide deleted messages" set. And
> another is this constant "Process Mark" dialog that keeps popping up.
>
> I like the old way better. Where things were not deleted until "expunge"
> was executed, and I can hide them. How do I get back to that old
> behavior?

Nobody else is annoyed by this update? Everyone likes the deleted
messages going directly into Trash right away even if by accident? Or
they like this annoying constantly popping up "Process Mark" dialog,
and not being able to hide deleted messages?  What's the "Hide deleted
messages" option good for anyway if you can't have deleted messages
hanging around and they don't seem to be hidden with this option when
they are around?

-- Steve