[Users] How to kill the "Process Mark" dialog?

Steven Rostedt rostedt at goodmis.org
Wed Oct 26 21:16:49 CEST 2016

Hi,

With 3.14 things have changed a bit that are kind of annoying. One is
that I don't want to have my deletions executed right a way. But I like
to have them hidden. With the latest update, I need to have the
"Execute immediately" for moved and deleted emails turned off. Because
if I accidentally delete something, I just want to undelete it and not
go searching for it in the Trash folder.

But now with this, two things are annoying. One, is that the deleted
message stays visible, even with "Hide deleted messages" set. And
another is this constant "Process Mark" dialog that keeps popping up.

I like the old way better. Where things were not deleted until "expunge"
was executed, and I can hide them. How do I get back to that old
behavior?

-- Steve

P.S. I would love being Cc'd as I don't read this list, and wont know I
got an answer until I remember to go look at it.