[Users] Ghost emails / very strange POP behavior

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Tue May 31 09:43:18 CEST 2016

On Mon, 30 May 2016 23:33:18 +0200, Michael wrote:
>Please tell me your ideas !

You didn't mention what version of Claws you're using, however, I guess
it doesn't matter, since this most likely is an issue caused by your
ISP.

I'm using POP accounts only. I send and receive mails using Claws and
send and receive mails using Evolution, but only Evolution deletes the
mails from the server.

Years ago this approach without Claws being involved sometimes caused
issues for mailing lists, bizarre, since it were not the common mailing
list issues, duplicated mails, DKIM ..., I don't remember what exactly
didn't work correctly. However, I didn't experience an issue with this
approach since years.

Regards,
Ralf