[Users] Ghost emails / very strange POP behavior

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Tue May 31 14:18:28 CEST 2016

Paul,

This is what i assumed. I just wanted to hear a qualified opinion. Now i'm left with the ISPs answer, but really, i wonder if they come up with anything.

Does anybody got an idea how in the world such a thing can happen at all, i mean, whatever weird contruction might be necessary (like, mails stuck in some badly managed relay computer, mabe even man-in-the-middle or other hacked account thing or manipulation ... whatever !) because i'm totally stunned and clueless.

Ralf,

I guess there can be many issues with mailing lists, for example they've got additional server chain and queue, but this is not such a case.