[Users] (no subject)

brenda at ibas.co.uk brenda at ibas.co.uk
Thu Jun 2 12:33:59 CEST 2016

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 10:59:06 +0100
From: <brenda at ibas.co.uk>
To: users at lists.claws-mail.org

Hi,

I have installed Claws as it supprts Pop3, like the design and layout
and have sorted most initial issues with one exception:

I have four accounts and each time a mail is received to any one of
them it is duplicated to all other accounts. More worrying is that
I am also receiving copies of mails sent to my work colleagues who are
on different e.mail systems. So I am getting multiple repeat mails
intended for various people in our office - even those not intended
for me.

Is there a way rojund this ?

Many thanks,

Brenda