[Users] (no subject)

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Thu Jun 2 13:39:26 CEST 2016

On Thu, 2 Jun 2016 11:33:59 +0100
<brenda at ibas.co.uk> wrote:

> I have four accounts and each time a mail is received to any one of
> them it is duplicated to all other accounts.

You are not clear here. In Claws Mail a POP account is an entity
which is distinct from an Mailbox. All of the your 4 POP accounts
could share a single mailbox (this is the default), or you could have
set it up so that they each have their own mailbox.

This could be caused by your filtering rules. Do you have filtering
rules?

Tell us more.

> More worrying is that
> I am also receiving copies of mails sent to my work colleagues who
> are on different e.mail systems. So I am getting multiple repeat
> mails intended for various people in our office - even those not
> intended for me.

There is no way that Claws Mail could make this happen. The mails you
are receiving are the mails which the server gives to you.

with regards

Paul